Friday 7 October 2016

23 Things I've Learned in 23 Years

I realise I have been a little bit MIA again and I can only apologise. Life kind of got in the way. But I'm back (for reals this time).

I have recently just celebrated my 23rd birthday and in those 23 years of being alive (congrats to me for surviving this long), I have learned a number of things, some more important than others, but hey, maybe you'll laugh along with my stupidity. 

1. The UK is crap. Ship me to the Maldives please. 

2. The weather in the UK is also crap, all the time.

3. You should never eat yellow snow.

4. Tea can fix everything. 

5. Never put the milk in first. People who do that are stupid.

6. The majority of people are stupid.

7. University isn't all its cracked up to be.

8. Finding a job after university is hard. 

9. I cannot drink Sambuca without being horrendously ill the next day.

10. I still drink Sambuca anyway.

11. Apparently I can eat so much junk and not put on any weight (thank you metabolism!)

12. There's always a good excuse to order Domino's. 

13. You shouldn't spend your days worrying about irrelevant things. 

14. Instead, order Domino's. See. 

15.  Never stay with someone who doesn't treat you right. It's better to get out of that relationship than to stay and get hurt. The longer you let it go on, the harder it will be to move on.

16. Boys are stupid. Throw rocks at them.

17. It's definitely okay to cry sometimes. 

18. But ordering Domino's helps. See. 

19. Living by yourself is actually great. 

20. I can binge watch a whole series of Pretty Little Liars on Netflix in 2 days. 

21. If you're going to walk around the house naked, close the curtains. If you can see out, people can see in.

22. Even though I'm 23, I still look about 12.

23. And get ID'd for everythaaaaaan, including cutlery. Yes, you heard it, cutlery.

Don't forget to click here and follow my blog over on Bloglovin and Twitter

 photo 45B4A4D3D8A7837335CCE8773E0D523A_zpsdypcxcqb.png
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hahah I loved this so much.. I definitely cannot drink Sambuca anymore - even the thought of it turns my stomach! xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks darling!
    I Iove it, I just can't stomach it haha!! xx

    Krystal | krystalcx

    ReplyDelete

© krystalcx | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig