Saturday 5 September 2015

Sweat in Style; Mitchum Review

Hello beautiful people! 
So, one thing I'm sure we all hate is sweating! (what a lovely opening to the blog post Krystal, well done) It's gross but it's true, it happens to all of us and we cant stop it, we just have to learn how to control it so that we don't end of smelling like something just died. (again, what a lovely, lovely, way to open the blog post) 
I have been on the hunt for a new deodorant for a while now and recently the lovely people at Mitchum got in contact with me and asked if I wanted to review their products and so of course, I said yes! (who wouldnt?)

Before they sent me out their products to try, I have to admit I had seen their products from time to time in a couple of stores but never stopped to actually grab them and give them a try and what a huge mistake that was! I have been using these products for about a month and a half now (i know, such a bad blogger for not putting this post up sooner, sorry!) and I am 100% LOVING them. 

Mitchum Advanced Women 48hr Protection  Powder Fresh  Protection Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant
£2.99
find it here
They sent me three different products to try out (all links to where you can find them and prices included in the captions). I received a roll on, a spray and a solid deodorant. All of the products have a very fresh, floral and natural scent which I just adore as I am not a big fan of sweet smelling deodorants. There are no white marks after application which is literally heavenly. I have lost count of the amount of times that I have been left with white marks under my armpits (NOT cool!), but these all apply very clear, so thank you Mitchum, you have quite possibly saved me from embarrassment. I really like how Mitchum's products do not leave my skin feeling irritated as I have experienced with a few other brands in the past due to having sensitive skin. This leaves my skin feeling smooth and conditioned after application which I love! 
Now, they claim to give you 48hr protection which I both agree with and disagree with, Simply beause I feel that on days where I am not doing much it will leave me feeling fresh all day long but on the days where I am exercising, running about or playing sport, I feel like I have to reapply it to keep 'fresh'. Saying that it definitely lasts a hell of a lot longer than any other deodorant that I have used in the past and I will most definitely be repurchasing these and using them on a day to day basis. Safe to say I have found my new love! 

Mitchum Ultimate Women Pure Fresh Soft Solid Anti-Perspirent & Deodorant
£4.99
find it here 
Mitchum's products are available to buy in many shops across the UK including Boots, Superdrug, Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury's, Wilkinson's and Morrison's. I like that their products are perfectly affordable. With the cheap price comes amazing quality and I would 100% recommend them to anyone. I would only ever recommend something if I truly believed that it good and worth the money. So next time you are in town, pick up one of their products and I am sure you will not be disappointed. Thank you Mitchum for introducing me to my new favourite deodorant!
You can find Mitchum over on their website: http://www.mitchum.co.uk/ and also over on their social media platforms:
- Twitter: @MitchumUK 
- Instagram: @mitchumuk

Mitchum Advanced Women 48hr Protection  Powder Fresh  Protection Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant
£2.89
find it here 
*these products were sent to me to review but as always, opinions are 100% my own*
What deodorant would you recommend? Have you used Mitchum before? What are your opinions on them?

Don't forget to click here and follow my blog over on Bloglovin

lots of love,
 photo 45B4A4D3D8A7837335CCE8773E0D523A_zpsdypcxcqb.png
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Interesante el blog Saludos desde Gran Canaria http://fotosbermaxo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

© krystalcx | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig