Monday 2 December 2019

All-time favourite quotes that everyone needs to hear


Can we just all take a moment and let it sink in that we are now in December? It's almost a new year (and decade, holy shit) and I can't quite believe how quick this year has gone. I'm also over the moon that it's now fully acceptable to get out the Christmas decorations, jumpers, songs, movies, etc. And no one can say shit about it 'still only being November'. Suck on that, scrooge.


Now, moving on before I go on too much of a tangent. I don't know about you but I've always been a huge lover of quotes. And as sad as it is, when I was younger I used to have a notebook called 'Krystal's Book of Great Quotes'. (You don't need to tell me how creative I am, I know!) I literally had it full to the brim of quotes that I'd see and write down. I really wish I still had it because I was only 8 at the time and can guarantee there would have been some absolute bangers in there (probs not!).

I thought in today's post, I would share with you some of my favourite quotes, be that inspirational, powerful or just down right funny ones. If you're having a bad day, I hope some of these will help cheer you up or if you're feeling unproductive (like me, everyday), I hope some of these quotes can get you up and on with your day. Unless its 1am and you're only just stumbling upon this, then you should probably go to bed. Thank me later. 

I tried to include who quoted these, but some I couldn't find. And if I'm being brutally honest, I don't even know if these are the first people to quote all these soooo, don't shoot me. 

1. You are never too old to set a new goal, or to dream a new dream - C.S Lewis

2. You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens - Mandy Hale

3. The quickest way to double your money, is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket - Will Rogers

4. A flower does not think about competing with the flower beside it, it just blooms - Zen Shin

5. I prefer not to think before I speak. I like being just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth - Unknown

6. A year from now, you'll wish you started today - Karen Lamb 

7. Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness - Katherine Henson

8. Don't waste words on people who deserve your silence. Sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all - Mandy Hale

9. If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you - Steven Wright

10. Happiness is the best makeup - Drew Barrymore 

11. Stop making excuses for shitty people. You can't put a flower in an arsehole and call it a vase - Unknown

12. Always believe something wonderful is about to happen - Coco Chanel 

13. I am no longer available for things that make me feel like shit - Unknown

14. You can be a good person with a kind spirit and still tell people to fuck off when needed - Unknown 

and finally something that I have been trying to take on board more recently, 

15. Make your mental health a priority - Unknown 


What are some of your favourite quotes? I'd loooove to hear them. 

your photo name
Twitter  | Instagram
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© krystalcx | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig