Thursday 5 December 2019

All the things I want to do this month


So I know we are already almost a week into December but I couldn't not do this. To be honest, I've been finding it hard to get into the festive spirit this year. We haven't decorated the house yet, I haven't watched Elf or any Christmas movie at all yet (usually by this point I'll have watched Elf at least 3 times) and I haven't even started my Christmas shopping. I just feel like Scrooge this year and I can't seem to shake it. 


However, I've seen a lot of people doing these posts recently and it's really got me in the mood to put a list together of all the things I want to do this month to hopefully get me a bit more Christmassy. And I know that as soon as I start ticking a few off that'll be me set. 

1. Watch Elf (had to be first on the list really didn't it)

2. Decorate the house 

3. Create a Christmas playlist

4. Bake Gingerbread cupcakes

5. Spend an evening at the Christmas markets

6. Do my Christmas shopping

7. Purchase a new Christmas jumper

8. Give back to charity

9. Go see some Christmas lights (you know them houses that go all out for charity? Yes. That!)

10. Make my own mulled wine

11. Do some Christmas related blog posts

12. Read a Christmas book

13. Do the Christmas food shop

14. Go ice skating 

15. Attend a carol service

16. Make a banging hot chocolate

17. Spend an evening wrapping presents and writing cards

18. Get new Christmas PJ's

19. Be the one in charge of the Christmas dinner (and try not to burn the house down or get so stressed that I cry in the corner of the kitchen for two hours)

20. Watch the Gavin and Stacey Christmas special on Christmas Day (so freaking excited!)

21. If it snows (lol, UK, no chance), have a snowball fight

22. Have a Christmas movie marathon

23. Go on a Winter walk

24. Write down all the things I want to achieve next year

25. Just have the most enjoyable and relaxing Christmas Day with my boyfriend (and go to the pub, tradition)

Now, if I'm not feeling Christmassy after all that, then we have a serious problem. 

If you haven't already done a to-do-list for this month, what sort of things would you like to do?

your photo name

Twitter  | Instagram
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© krystalcx | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig