Thursday 10 December 2015

The Best Christmas Playlist | Blogmas Day 10


'The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.'

If there's one thing I love more than Christmas movies (you can see my Top 5 here), it's Christmas songs. I play them anywhere and everywhere I go, constantly have a song stuck in my head and occasionally (almost always), annoy the hell out of the person I'm with that day by singing it none stop. I know, I have a problem but it's fine. It's December, I'm allowed.

I always have a playlist that I listen to on roll for hours on end. It changes slightly every year but there's always the good old classics on there, so I thought I'd share with you my Christmas Playlist for this year.

Just as a little side note, you will probably guess that I have a slight obsession with Michael Bublé and I certainly do not apologise! Enjoy! *cheesy grin*


Full Song List

1. Idina Menzel & Michael Bublé - Baby it's Cold Outside 
2. The Pogues & Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale of New York
3. Slade - Merry Xmas Everyone
4. Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
5. Wham! - Last Christmas 
6. Bruce Springsteen - Santa Clause is Comin' To Town
7. Dean Martin - Let it Snow
8. Status Quo - It's Christmas Time 
9. Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas is You
10. Coldplay - Christmas Lights 
11. Ella Fitgerald - Sleigh Ride 
12. Bob B. Soxx & The Blue Jeans - Here Comes Santa Clause
13. Band Aid 30 - Do They Know it's Christmas?
14. Michael Bublé and Bing Crosby - White Christmas 
15. Michael Bublé - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas 
16. Michael Bublé - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas 
17. Michael Buble - I'll Be Home for Christmas
18. Gabrielle Aplin - The Power of Love
19. The Darkness -  Christmas Time (Don't Let the Bells Ring)
20. Pentatonix - O Holy Night
21. Pentatonix - Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
22. Pentatonix - Silent Night
23. Andy Williams - It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year 
24. Straight No Chaser - We Three Kings 
25. Oasis - Half the World Away 
26. Michael Bublé - Winter Wonderland

Is it just me that got really infuriated by the song for the John Lewis advert this year? I mean it's a great advert with a great song, but really, did that AURORA have to go and ruin the original? Ugh. But on a happier note, that's all of my playlist for 2015! Hope you have as much fun listening to some of the songs as I do. I must point out that I am currently writing this post at 1am and playing Christmas music, I seriously need a life (and sleep, ha!) 

What are your favourite Christmas songs? Do you like my playlist? Are you enjoying my Blogmas so far? Let me know

Don't forget to click here and follow my blog over on Bloglovin
lots of love,

 photo 45B4A4D3D8A7837335CCE8773E0D523A_zpsdypcxcqb.png
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© krystalcx | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig