Wednesday 9 December 2015

#LeedsXmasMeet | Blogmas Day 9


So on Saturday, I had the privilege of attending the beautiful Rhianna's blogger event  #LeedsXmasMeet (which I'm sure you have all heard about because I, along with many other bloggers and Rhianna herself had not stopped going on about it for quite a while!) I had been looking forward to this event ever since I got the email about it a fair few months back and Saturday was finally the day and I was so unbelievably excited.

The event was held at the Black Swan on Call Lane in Leeds, such a truly beautiful place and a great venue for an event like this! This is the first time I had been to the Black Swan since I couldn't make the launch they had a few months ago and it lived up to my expectations! I am still yet to order food from this place, so I will have to go back for a second visit but the decor and the staff and the overall atmosphere of this place is amazing!

Myself and 70+ other bloggers arrived to the Black Swan at around 2pm. I met the lovely Katie and Kate beforehand in the train station and we arrived at the event together. As soon as we arrived, we sat down at a table with a few bloggers I had never met before, including the absolutely gorgeous Bee and Sophie. I swear these girls are bloody lovely and I'm so glad I got to meet them! I also had the privilege of meeting the lovely Carl (who, by the way, has an amazing beard!)

As soon as we sat down the conversation started flowing and it didn't stop all afternoon! It was such a lovely atmosphere and the event was so chilled and relaxed which I loved! I much prefer chilled out events like this where everyone can just do what they please and have a good old chat!

Once the bar opened not long after we arrived, things really started to liven up! Rhianna had managed to gather some Propercorn and some Just Bee drinks for people to grab and snack on during the event and had also set up a cupcake decorating station, which I unfortunately didn't manage to get round to! I was far too busy meeting new people and having a goof ol' natter that I just forgot but DAAAAMN, I wish I had joined in!

After everyone had had a few drinks and talked more than they probably ever have in their lives, the raffle began and oh blimey, were there some absolutely amazing prizes on offer! I would have been so happy with any of these but unfortunately I didn't win anything! There was prizes from brands such as Antipodes, Witch Skincare, That Lame Company, Magnitone, Almost Famous, Manuka Doctor and many more! Well done to everyone who one something in the raffle! I am very jealous of you right now!



After the raffle (and Rhi's cute little speech) the event drew to a close and everyone said their goodbye's and went on their way. Each blogger recieved a lovely goodie bag filled with some amazing products. I love that Bee Good featured in this bag as I had been meaning to get my hands on some of their products for a while now! Rhi had also thrown in a gorgeous little Christmas/Thank you card which was just too adorable!



This whole event was in aid of the charity Young Minds, which is a charity committed to improving the mental health and well-being of children and young people in the UK. It is an incredible charity and as a collective, this event raised £355 for them, which is unreal! 

Overall #LeedsXmasMeet was an absolutely fabulous event and I would personally like to thank Rhianna for all the hard work she put into this to make it so enjoyable for us all. She did an amazing job and I think I can speak on behalf of everyone who attended when I say that we are so proud of you, girl! I don't think the day could have gone any better, I loved every second of it! I had an fantastic day and I got to meet so many new faces, who I am sure I will see again very soon! 

To all those that I met, if I don't see you before Christmas have an amazing Christmas and New year and enjoy whatever you get up to! I love you all! *heart eye emoji*

Are you enjoying my Blogmas so far? Let me know!

Don't forget to click here and follow my blog over on Bloglovin

lots of love, 

 photo 45B4A4D3D8A7837335CCE8773E0D523A_zpsdypcxcqb.png
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. It was a wonderful day (despite my bad news + hangover) it was so lovely to meet you! Leeds bloggers rock!
    Bee | QueenBeady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you are ok darling! Love you lots! ❤️
      xxx

      Delete
  2. How amazing are the goody bags?! I love them! Saturday was amazing, wasn't it? I loved that it was so Christmassy themed too, so that got me in the festive spirit! :) Sounds like you had a great day too! :)
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were beyond incredible! I'm a lover of anything Christmassy so this just made me feel so much more festive afterwards haha!!
      Glad you had a good time too!

      Krystal x

      Delete
  3. Ahhhh it was so lovely to meet you!
    Sophie Cliff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope to see you again soon chick!!

      Krystal xxx

      Delete

© krystalcx | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig