Friday 8 January 2016

What's On My iPhone?

Now before you start thinking, no, this isn't a full tour of my phone because lets be honest, that would be painfully boring. For both me writing it and you reading it. However, I thought it would be useful to show you a few of my favourite/most used apps. These are apps that I tend to use daily and/or could not live without (I'm joking, but they do of course make my life a whole lot easier!) 

You can download all of these apps FREE from the App Store, so enjoy!

Spotify: I'm sure the world and their dog knows what Spotify is but just in case you don't, Spotify is a free music streaming app where you can download and listen to all your favourite songs. It has thousands and thousands of songs on there to keep you happy! I use spotify ALL the time. That (along with Apple Music) are my most used apps. I don't think I could live without music (I currently have Spotify playing right now as I write this, totally not obsessed at all!)

Buffer: This app has changed my life forever. Buffer is a social media scheduling app. By this I mean, you can share to platforms such as Twitter (what I mainly use it for), Facebook, Pinterest etc on your schedule! Being able to schedule tweets for when my posts go live has literally made my life 10x easier. It means I won't ever forget an update also! It's so quick and easy to use and I LOVE it. It's perfect for those days that you know you will be busy, away from your phone and unable to post updates, so you can schedule them then and there and you are sorted! 

Wunderlist: As you know, I am a huge lover of lists! I find it so satisfying being able to cross things off my to-do lists. This app is great for creating lists and is so easy to use. You can have a number of different lists active at the same time and you can cross things off as and when you have done them. It is so useful. I use this constantly! Definitely worth getting.

Font Candy: This is a recent app to appear on my phone lately. I love using editing apps for both Instagram and my blog photos. For some of my blog photos, I tend to put text over them. So, I wanted a good app that would allow me to do that and this is it! There are a wide range of fonts and you can change the size and colour and everything too! It's perfect for those little tweaks you want to make to a photo. 

Ultimate Guitar Tabs: If you didn't know, I play guitar. I have done for SO many years and so I use this app all the time. It's perfect for finding chords and/or tabs for your guitar. I swear by this app. If you are a musician and play guitar then this app is honestly the one for you! Its such good quality and has all the resources you need to be able to play your favourite songs!

Universal Remote: This is is amazing. You can basically control your laptop with it. I usually use it when I plug my laptop into my TV so I can watch things and pause it without having to get up and down. So, it's safe to say that this app makes me incredibly lazy but who cares? Means I can stay curled up in bed and not have to budge. Winner, winner! There's also remotes for Netflix and things like that. It's honestly incredible. I highly rate this app as it just makes my life so much easier! 

Do you like these apps? What other useful apps do you have on your phone? Let me know! 

Don't forget to click here and follow my blog over on Bloglovin
lots of love, 

 photo 45B4A4D3D8A7837335CCE8773E0D523A_zpsdypcxcqb.png
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I may have a look at Buffer!

    Jemima x
    anotherrantingreader.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! I use it all the time!

      Krystal x

      Delete

© krystalcx | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig