Thursday 19 November 2015

An Interview with Kiera Weathers

Today I have a very special post as I have been joined by the lovely Kiera Weathers who I'm sure all of you know of, but in case you don't, Kiera was on this years X Factor and amazingly made it to the second week the live shows! Being from St. Helens also, (ah, my home!)  I could not pass down the opportunity to interview this beautiful local lady with huge talent! 

Let's jump right in shall we?

Kiera, tell us a bit about yourself! What are 3 random/interesting facts about you?
I have a pet chihuahua called Madonna, I love to travel and I could live off chips, gravy and ketchup!

Where in the world would you most like to travel to?
Bora Bora it's beautiful. 

For the beauty lovers out there, what's your favourite make-up product at the moment?
I have a kryolan clear gloss, it's unreal!

How old were you when you started singing?
First I began singing on karaoke when I was about 7... by the age of 10 I was entering local talent competitions.

What is your favourite song to perform?
Return of the Mac!

Who inspires you the most and why?
Michael Jackson! He took the industry by storm at a young age and influences people still today.

What was your best moment on the X Factor?
Meeting and getting to know Lauren! She really is amazing! I love her, we're going to go on a girls holiday when she's finished with the show.

If you could give any advice to anyone wanting to audition, what would it be?
Be yourself! Always be true to who you are.

Finally, who do you want to win this year?
Lauren or Reggie and Bollie, 100%.

Thank you Kiera for answering these questions! Good luck for the future and all you go on to do! I honestly really enjoyed interviewing Kiera today, if you like these posts then please be sure to let me know and I will do some more in the future. They are so fun! 

Do you want to see Kiera join the final 7 on the X Factor tour? You can vote for her here

You can also follow Kiera and keep up to date with everything she gets up to over on Twitter 

Did you enjoy this type of post? Who should I interview next? Who do you want to see win the X Factor?

Don't forget to click here and follow my blog over on Bloglovin

lots of love, 

 photo 45B4A4D3D8A7837335CCE8773E0D523A_zpsdypcxcqb.png
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great interview. Nice to know more about her. Wish her all the best.
    wendeeisaacs.com

    ReplyDelete

© krystalcx | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig